Do you think that Nutra Thrive for Dogs from Ultimate Pet Nutrition is an all-natural pet supplement?
Is it perfectly balanced between good and bad bacteria? Does it help with healthy digestion?
A month ago, I had the same concerns for my 6-year-old Golden Retriever, Cooper.
His low energy levels and half-empty bowls of food got me worried.
I switched to several food brands, including Royal Canin and Purina, but that didn’t help either. Cooper was the same couch potato as before.
I thought about giving my dog a miracle supplement that would help him get all the nutrition from his food.
And that’s when I learned about Nutra Thrive Canine Nutritional Supplement from my dog’s veterinarian.
This particular nutritional supplement by Nutra Thrive hails from the house of the very prominent Ultimate Pet Nutrition and comprises 40 game-changing vitamins, minerals, and nutrients designed to provide top of the line nutrition.
It helps your dog live a long, healthy life.
I have been taking the supplement for a month and I am very happy with the results. Coop loves his playtime now.
He is active in the house.
Cooper’s coat looks better these days and my family loves the new version of him.
This brought me to review the Nutra Thrive Canine Nutritional Supplement that works wonders to boost and improve a dog’s overall health and quality of life.
Nutra Thrive for Dogs Reviews of 2022
Nutra Thrive Canine Nutritional Supplement is an optimal blend of 40 nutrients that are designed to support your dog’s overall health and vitality.
The canine blend combines powerful probiotics with easily absorbable vitamins and minerals, antioxidants as well as digestive enzymes for supporting better digestion and providing higher energy levels.
The secret and unique formula is its 3-in-1 Blend; Superfoods, Super-Canine Blend, and the Probiotic and Enzyme Blend.
It includes 2 Billion CFU (Colony Forming Units) of ‘gut-friendly bacteria’ along with an Exotic Mushroom Blend of Reishi, Shitake and Maitake mushrooms for enhancing immunity and longevity.
(I will also recommend you to read this detailed review on Dr. Marty Dog Food Exposed.)
The carefully selected all-natural ingredients in Nutra Thrive combined in a unique 3-in-1 blend of 40 vitality boosting vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and nutrients promise to promote good health, support your dog’s immunity and streamline digestion to help them live a better life.
Our Rating: 4.7/5
The advanced formula is suitable for dogs belonging to any size, age, and breed.
It is available as a bacon-flavored powder that enhances the taste and nutritive value of any dog food, be it wet or dry. The dog blend does not contain any fillers or artificial additives and is totally grain-free.
My pet Cooper literally enjoys his mealtime each day as the supplement not only gives a nutritional boost but an added taste that dog’s love.
Nutra Thrive Dog Supplement is also backed by a 90 Day Money Back Guarantee if you do not see visible results. This instills confidence amongst dog parents to try the formula for their fur friends.
Nutra Thrive Supplement for dogs contains naturally-derived ingredients for providing maximum quality and purity. Each ingredient has been thoroughly researched and uniquely selected so your dog gets the best out of their meals.
Here is a run-down on the list of ingredients used in each blend:
- Superfoods Blend: Carrot, Mushroom Blend (reishi, shitake, maitake), MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), Spirulina, Chlorella spp.
- Super Canine Blend: Engevita® GSH Glutathione Inactive Yeast and Beef liver
- Probiotic and Enzyme Blend: Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, and Lactobacillus Plantarum (2 billion CFU per scoop), Papain, Protease, Amylase, Lipase.
- Vitamin & Mineral Blend: Microcrystalline Calcium Hydroxyapatite, Ascorbic Acid, Magnesium lysinate glycinate chelate, Zinc amino acid chelate, Potassium citrate, Kelp, Manganese amino acid chelate, Biotin, Inositol hexanicotinate, Sodium Molybdate, Cholecalciferol, D-Calcium pantothenate, Pyridoxal-5-phosphate, Riboflavin and Riboflavin 5-Phosphate, Selenium-L-methionine, Folic Acid, Chromium complex with Phyllanthus emblica fruit, and Purified Shilajit (Crominex® 3+).
- Calcium Fructorbate (FruiteX-B®)
- L-Arginine, L-Methionine
- Other ingredients: Natural Bacon flavor, Silica, and Natural Mixed Tocopherols (preservative)
Note: Always consult with a veterinarian before beginning any new supplement for your pet.
Here is a nutritional breakdown of each ingredient used in the unique 3-in-1 blend to curate the advanced formula for your dog’s benefit.
This blend has Reishi mushrooms fondly called the ‘longevity mushroom’ along with Shittake and Maitake Mushrooms that help boost immunity and overall health.
Carrots are natural sources of Vitamin A whereas Spirulina and Chlorella spp. of bacteria aid in digestion and maintain gut health.
Super Canine Blend comprises Engevita® GSH Glutathione Inactive Yeast. This helps in protecting the liver against oxidative stress. Beef Liver acts as a source of protein and multivitamins for dogs.
Probiotic & Enzyme Blend
The Probiotic and Enzyme Blend is a combination of 4 probiotic gut-friendly bacterial strains along with digestive enzymes. They help in the easy breakdown of complex food substances and improve the absorption and digestion of nutrients.
There are 2 billion CFU’s of 4 probiotic strains; Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, and Lactobacillus Plantarum.
The enzyme blend majorly comprising of Papain, Protease, Amylase, and Lipase helps in the breakdown of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats respectively.
Vitamin & Mineral Blend
Each scoop of Nutra Thrive has a wide range of fortifying Vitamins and Minerals.
The blend majorly includes Calcium that helps in maintaining joint and bone health. Ascorbic Acid provides Vitamin C, whereas Biotin, Thiamine, and Riboflavin are forms of Vitamin B that help in developing a shiny coat and good skin.
There are other trace vitamins and minerals also found in the blend for your dog to feel energetic and full of life. It has the unique Crominex 3+ that helps in relieving arthritic pain and maintaining bone health.
There are 2 major amino acids present, L-Arginine and L-Methionine. They help in the functioning of the urea cycle and convert toxic ammonia to non-toxic forms.
These amino acids also contribute to enhancing immunity along with maintaining good skin and coat health.
Calcium Fructoborate forms a part of the FruiteX-B® mix in Nutra Thrive. It is a natural sugar borate ester found in fruits and vegetables. Boron helps in the absorption and digestion of Vitamin D thereby helping in bone development.
Nutra Thrive is packed with a powerful and carefully selected list of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and probiotics that promise to drastically improve your canine’s health.
Here is a percentage analysis of each nutrient present in the advanced canine formula.
|Crude Protein (Min.)
|Crude Fat (Min.)
|Crude Fiber (Max.)
|1579 kcal/kg, 6 kcal/scoop
The blend has average amounts of protein and is low in fat along with being rich in fiber and having a high amount of moisture.
Each scoop (3.8g) of Nutra Thrive Canine Nutritional Supplement has:
- 500mg of Super-Canine Blend
- 400mg of Probiotic and Enzyme Blend
- 2,250mg of Superfoods Blend
- 199mg of Vitamin and Mineral Blend
- 18mg of Amino Acids
- 60mg of Calcium Fructoborate
Nutra Thrive Dog Supplement is suitable for dogs of any size, age, and breed irrespective of any underlying health conditions. The recommended portions vary depending upon your dog’s weight. They are:
- 0-30 lbs: 1 scoop
- 30-50 lbs: 1 ½ scoop
- 50+ lbs: 2 scoops
Note: If your dog has more than one meal, you can divide the recommended portion servings into half for each meal.
How to Use Nutra Thrive Dog Supplement
Preparing meals with Nutra Thrive is a cakewalk. Follow the 3 simple steps below to prepare a wholesome and nourishing meal for your hound.
- Step 1: Scoop the appropriate amount of Nutra Thrive supplement needed as per your dog’s size (refer to the feeding guidelines) and pour it into your dog’s regular meal.
- Step 2: Pour a little water to coat the supplement powder over the kibble but not too much for the powder to float in the water. 1/4th cup of water should be sufficient.
- Step 3: Mix the contents in the bowl thoroughly until Nutra Thrive powder is evenly coated onto your dog’s regular food.
Note: If you observe some powder that has not mixed with the food, add a little bit of water and repeat Step 3 until it is properly coated.
100% Money-Back Guarantee: Legit?
Nutra Thrive Canine Nutritional Supplement comes from a very reputable pet brand across the U.S.A., Ultimate Pet Nutrition. This advanced formula has been carefully curated by Dr. Gary Richter who possesses extensive knowledge in holistic and veterinarian medicine and is working towards pet health for over 20 years.
His dedicated work and research have helped in formulating the most advanced and all-natural supplement which promises to improve your dog’s health.
It is backed by a 90 Day Money Back Guarantee, meaning if you do not see any visible improvements in your dog, you can return the half-used package within 90 days for a 100% refund. The guarantee promises hassle-free refunds and Ultimate Pet Nutrition is proud of formulating this life-changing blend for your dog.
Should I Buy Nutra Thrive Canine Supplement for My Dog?
After I tried it for my pet Cooper, Nutra Thrive has been a life savior to me as I have never seen Coop feel so spunky and full of energy.
After researching a lot about this game-changing blend, I would definitely recommend it for all dog parents out there for various reasons listed below:
- The supplement is rich in Calcium, supporting healthy bones and teeth.
- It has powerful antioxidants for supporting the whole body and keeping inflammations at bay.
- Rich in Biotin, Vitamin E, and Omega-3 for developing a shiny coat and healthy, hydrated skin.
- Superfoods blend that includes mushrooms (Reishi, Shittake, and Maitake) along with Vitamins and Minerals to support joint health and enhance immune function.
- Crominex 3+ ensures the smooth functioning of joints and muscle flexibility.
- Probiotic and Enzyme blend supports healthy digestion and absorption of nutrients.
- Suitable for dogs of any size, age, and breed.
- Easy to scoop and mix with any type of dog food, no hassles of changing your canine’s diet.
- Bacon-flavored powdered supplement to enhance taste and nutrition.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if no visible improvements within 90 days.
The long list of benefits that I mentioned is self-explanatory on how Nutra Thrive can transform your dog’s life for good.
Nutra Thrive: Worth the Price or Hype?
After knowing of the nutritional and health benefits that Nutra Thrive Canine Nutritional Supplement has to offer, the question arises; Is it really worth the price? We give you a detailed analysis and answer that for you.
The table below enlists the prices of Nutra Thrive Dog Supplement if purchased as a single jar or a pack of multiple jars:
Nutra Thrive Dog Supplement Prices
|1 jar (4.02oz)
|Avail this Offer
|3 jars (12.06oz)
|Avail this Offer
|6 jars (24.12oz)
|Avail this Offer
A single jar also includes storage and handling charges. Buying 3 jars gives you a clear 10% savings and 6 jars give you around 15% savings. Therefore, the more the merrier and the more you buy, the cheaper it gets. Not to forget, with free delivery!
The approximate calculation as per your dog’s size runs as follows:
- 0-30 lbs: 30 days per jar (approx)
- 30-50 lbs: 15-20 days per jar (approx)
- 50+ lbs: 10-15 days per jar (approx)
So, is it worth paying $66.99 per jar considering it would last for 10-15 days for a big-sized dog?
The answer is YES! Before buying Nutra Thrive I also researched other supplement brands like the Purina Pro Plan Probiotic Dog Supplement, ActivPhy, and DOGgeviti.
Purina is definitely cheaper as compared to Nutra Thrive and ActivPhy and DOGeviti would cost you around $480-500 per year. Comparatively, Nutra Thrive costs around $600-650 per year considering a small-sized dog.
However, You can check these limited time offers (WHICH WE FOUND) to get some discounted prices.
Although the nutritional benefits Nutra Thrive offers are beyond compare and hence is worth investing in as ActivPhy, DOGeviti and Purina do not comprise the unique 3-in-1 blend that Nutra Thrive has to offer.
Moreover, ActivPhy & DOGeviti focus more on specific health conditions like joint pains, hip pain, or anti-aging. In comparison, Nutra Thrive takes care of your dog’s entire, overall health.
If you want your dog to lead a quality and healthy life, then Nutra Thrive Canine Supplement is worth every penny you spend and should not pinch your pockets at all.
Yes! Commercially available and processed dog foods promise wholesome nourishment to your pet on their labels but do not provide quality ingredients and 100% nutrition.
Adding food supplements like Nutra Thrive Canine Nutritional Supplement ensures that your dog gets the best nutrition from its meals as it helps in the proper absorption of nutrients.
Definitely! The unique blend of Superfoods, Super-Canine formula, and Probiotic and Enzyme Blend that Nutra Thrive offers is sure to boost your dog’s energy levels and enhance their quality of life by helping in digestion and boosting immunity.
If your dog feels lethargic, experiences frequent infections, and inflammations, is allergic to most forms of food, has a poor coat shine and looks dull and fatigued or does not eat well, then you should definitely try the Nutra Thrive Canine Nutritional Supplement for your dog.
Absolutely! Nutra Thrive for dogs is free of artificial fillers or additives making it completely safe for your pet.
Moreover, safety is the priority at Ultimate Pet Nutrition. Therefore, all products undergo rigorous testing for quality and purity at an independent 3rd party facility.
Nutra Thrive Canine Nutritional Supplement is available on the product’s official website.
The Final Word
Nutra Thrive Canine Nutritional Supplement belongs to the family of Ultimate Pet Nutrition and promises to improve your dog’s quality of life. The supplement provides top of the line nutrition with its unique 3-in-1 blend of Superfoods, Super-Canine Blend and Probiotics, and Enzymes that have been carefully selected to streamline your dog’s digestion, manage their immunity and give them the healthiest, longest life.
It is convenient to use and serve and also promises either visible health results or a 100% Money-Back Guaranteed!
Read the detailed review above and opt for the best canine supplement — Nutra Thrive for Dogs, to help your pooch get the optimum nutrition out of their meals.
- J. Finno, C. (n.d.). Veterinary Pet Supplements and Nutraceuticals. NCBI. Retrieved November 24, 2022, from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7802882/
- Martello, E. (2022, February 16). Efficacy of a dietary supplement in dogs with osteoarthritis: A randomized placebo-controlled, double-blind clinical trial. PLOS ONE. https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0263971
- Nutraceuticals for Joint Support in Dogs with Osteoarthritis | VCA Animal Hospital. (n.d.). Vca. Retrieved November 24, 2022, from https://vcahospitals.com/know-your-pet/nutraceuticals-for-joint-support-in-dogs-with-osteoarthritis
Peter Thielen has studied veterinary medicine and is a veterinary advisor at DogLovesBest. All the articles on this website that has to do something with the dog’s health go under his scrutiny before getting published. He also writes some of the featured articles on dog foods, treats, or other products, along with tips and tricks for canines for healthy living.
- Nutra Thrive for Dogs Reviews of 2022
- Nutritional Benefits
- Feeding Guide
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee: Legit?
- Should I Buy Nutra Thrive Canine Supplement for My Dog?
- Nutra Thrive: Worth the Price or Hype?
- The Final Word